Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hit Or Miss?


I've always thought that Natalie Portman is a timeless beauty with a twist.  She has classic features with just enough edge to pull off either a pixie cut or long, luscious locks.  BUT, when it comes to fashion, Portman has let me down on numerous occasions.  

This week at the New York premier of the new movie Brothers, which I am dying to see by the way, Portman showed up in QUITE the outfit. 

A cobalt blue Jason Wu mini dress
Royal purple Aldo peep-toe pumps
AND
a yellow/green clutch

If you're not confused..well, I AM.

Each of the pieces was respectable in it's own right, but somehow all three just didn't work together.  My opinion? Ditch the shoes because the cobalt dress and yellow clutch combo is to die for!


Anonymously, 
Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment