Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HATS, HATS, HATS......




Waking up to the snow was fun for maybe about five minutes. The excitement went away when I realized that I have to actually walk all the way to the other side of campus at 8:35! JOY! Well, I decided to celebrate our first real snow storm here at Moho, I'm going to talk about the winter hat trends!!!!!!!!! (I know I'm weird,but I get really excited about hats).

1. The Slouchy Hat-ALWAYS IN! I love this hat. It goes with every jacket, outfit, and shoe. Its keeps your head warm, but its also super stylish.

2. The Beret-I'm ALL about bringing the beret back. It's just so classic!

3. The Cloche Hat-We see Leighton Meester's character on Gossip Girl rocking this hat. Everyone can pull this look off.

Sorry to be harsh but Mohos, one request: NO POM POMS ON FITTED HATS. Their not cute.

Anonymously,
Poser

No comments:

Post a Comment