Thursday, November 12, 2009

Amsale Aberra & the Little White Dress




Amsale has really made a name for herself as a designer of couture bridal gowns that are simple, yet elegant.  Although her Fall '09 Bridal Collection didn't particularly catch my eye (too much tule and poof for my taste), I can't deny that Amsale has coined the term "Little White Dress.
















The LWD is kind of taking over--all seasons, all occasions! 

As you can see, Amsale's LWDs are simple and modern! 
I love her modern take on lace, and of course I'm all for a bubble hem on a classic babydoll dress!




Also, just because I couldn't resist! Here is bridal gown from one of Amsale's past collections (obviously not gaudy or tule-full).


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!


Anonymously, 
Statement

No comments:

Post a Comment