Friday, October 9, 2009

NO NO NO NO NO!


People, please, hear my plea.

I am begging you, all of you, to please just let go of the Croc trend.

Do not get me wrong! I am open-minded. I try new things. I appreciate comfort just as much as the next girl does. But I will never, ever, EVER allow Crocs to touch my feet or the feet of any of my future children.

I get it, really I do. They're comfortable. They're colorful. They're easy. But ladies, they are also HEINOUS. As I said, I enjoy comfort. God knows I love color, and when I'm running late as I almost always am, easy is perfect. But that, my dear Mohos, is why I cling to my Old Navy flip flops summer after summer and own them in many colors. Comfortable, colorful, easy, and cheap! And not heinous. I may be lazy sometimes, but I do not consider laziness an excuse to be tacky.
To make matters worse, Crocs have now evolved. There are fleece-lined Crocs for colder weather. There are Mary-Jane style Crocs for God-knows-what. There are boot Crocs for dirty things (heaven forbid you get your every-day crocs wet or muddy).
And now, there are high-heeled Crocs.

Pardon me while I gouge out my eyes.

This is a travesty and I can not tolerate it any longer. Crocs are crap: make this your mantra, repeat it each morning. There are plenty of other options to satisfy our inner slobs. Just please, for your own sake, have some self-respect and just say no!

Anonymously,

Hardstuff


P.s. - No. Adding decorative pins in the shape of watering cans and puppy dogs does not make them any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment