Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OBSESSION:


I'm a woman who doesn't put on makeup. I know crazy right? I roll out of bed, carefully choose my outfit, and run to class without really touching my face. But when it comes to beauty products I am obsessed with NAIL POLISH. No matter what my nails MUST look impeccable. I like my nails lime green, crazy purple, bright pink, black, blue, yellow, whatever emotion I'm feeling there is always a color to go with it. Call me crazy, but I just LOVE my nail polish.
Because I am a broke college student, I can't afford expensive nail polish or fancy manicures; I usually grab the 99 cent NYC nail polishes at CVS. But when I can get my hands on some well earned cash, I go for Essie nail polish. This summer they showcased a lime green color that took some guts to wear. Sadly enough I did not have the guts to rock this look, and just stared at the color from afar; I do regret this feeling.
But this season, put your black nail polish away and take out your midnight blue (midnight blue cami) color. I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR! In the light it looks like black but when you turn it away it looks like a shiny blue. It's so deceiving!!!!!! I sound absolutely insane with my caps, but is it weird that I just love nail polish?
Lesson for the day: ROCK ANY COLOR NAIL POLISH!!!!!! It doesn't matter what other people think !!!!! JUST WEAR THE COLOR YOU WANT!

Anonymously,
Poser

No comments:

Post a Comment